There will be a great 'Basic Braiding' class!

EVER WANTED TO LEARN HOW TO BRAID & MAKE EXTRA MONEY?!?! I am a cosmetologist trained by a myriad of masters in their particlar field of expertise. I belive in education. I served as an instructor at some trade shows and workshops. I love working with all types of hair but my favorite is natural hair. I have done print media and a few music videos where I worked as a hair styist and make-up artist. I had some of my articles printed in several magazines. I have done a few celebrity clients. I love training others on what I have learned. That is why I started PhilRich International Traning Center. I teach braiding, advance weave techniques, and lacefront wig making. I also teach how to start and market a business!!! DONT MISS MY CLASS AT THE MNHCEXPO 6/26/11

1 comment:

  1. I am satisfied that you simply shared this useful info. See more buy freeze 24/7

    ReplyDelete